Author Topic: there is a university student  (Read 180 times)

gecimjsq89

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
there is a university student
« on: December 20, 2013, 04:34:31 pm »
A bank teller's real income and to pay is to get doctors to modify article
And with this Correspondingly, the majority of Internet users believe that bank employees white money, black money, ash and may take a lot of money. Why would both feel such a big difference? Working as a bank employee, I do not want to say truths, want to talk about my own experience one, I graduated in 2004, when the monthly income of 880 yuan plus with all. Although it is tax, but sometimes you have to deduct personnel file hosting fees, malpractice insurance, etc., hand even less. Fortunately, banks have dormitory and cafeteria, the monthly basic consumption of 500 yuan, but also save some money, parents, and other occupations wife is not very understanding, so far no repairing up their own small home. This went on for five years, until two years have increased income, monthly income of 1,100 yuan, but those in other industries than my high school students, at least less than half. The same qualifications, the same length of service, my job and income will never catch them. So I see now college students, said the monthly income of 1,500 yuan is also willing to do the job at a disadvantage, really do not know what to say two, I came to start the night shift, from 6:30 am the next morning. Less time once a week, twice a week and more often; good night sleep time,Ugg Boots Cheap, but also vigilant in order to deal with emergency situations, bad luck, do not sleep all night is not uncommon. Envy those who do not work the night shift, as most white-collar workers. When they laugh at the entertainment until dawn, we had another bank employees busy sleepless nights. Just a year ago, the duty fee or $ 20, say others could not believe. But think about sleep this night is passed, and I feel good about a lot of three,http://www.wsmithauction.com/ugg-discount.html, there is a university student, to work with me, is a salesman. 2004 that there was no future, resignation into another company. At that time he said something to me, I have been unforgettable, he said: I can finally do the night shift, and finally there is the Golden Week. At that time, our bank teller or not normal reception Savings vacation, no Golden Week, We never talk about what paid leave, never talk about annual tourism. I am sorry proposed vacation, because a lot of work, you go to do more things mean four others, to work every day, the first sentence to myself today, do not crash, they will not think to take what money . Li's branch, there is no simple customer, more difficult people. Else the neighborhood can not be pushed to us here, we can only face, a problem only with their own pocket. Things do not have to consider the extra money, because we want to be able to quickly sent away like, we can go home at ease, there is no possibility to mention other requirements, because that will give us more trouble my own wife is pregnant, the But I told the wife agreed that, in any case can not let her grow up in the bank teller current station. Learn what better than teller relaxed, do not Bigan teller safe,ugg boots for sale, do not earn more than doing teller? Many of my colleagues have the same idea. We have been busy ignoring his pregnant wife,ugg outlet, can not let her eat the same pain I am also banking front desk staff, in 2003 graduated from college, is pregnant, the work from 7:30 am to take notes or branch, 8:30 begin to work at noon only dinner time, no rest, at 6:00 pm after work, and other notes into the basic car until 7:00, so sad bonus distribution is extremely unreasonable, completely depends on your relationship with the leadership, pay would give you a good relationship, relationships give you a lot of good points less! The leaders give yourself points will be fair to say you do? How many points is opaque to completely mask the whole! Basic salary 1400, there are about 1000 per month deducted, all add up to less than a year to hand cash certainly 3W!
After my kids can not do anything in the bank, deceived by the way,Ugg Boots Outlet, I was originally known as one of the four major state-owned banks XX in rows, CCTV news said a few days ago, our employees ranked financial income industry last first!
16th Floor: Emile children 0511 9:53 Forums seal ID Global seal ID I also bank teller, 2006 to participate in the work. Unlike the above said treatment so little about 450,000 a year, but the bonus distribution is indeed unfair, especially for our teller! And do teller really annoying, what customers have to face, the sound is a big bad attitude. Also many customers still look down and told us the waiter! Working hours are not rules, no holidays, there is risk of losing money! Banking is a good job, but never include bank teller! So I hope we can only hope that in the public service with a smile, but also want the public to smile at us! Respect is mutual.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter