Author Topic: ugg støvler udsalg njyo okph  (Read 163 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
ugg støvler udsalg njyo okph
« on: December 19, 2013, 10:59:07 pm »
Take the next book answering reporters' questions
1 Many readers regard officialdom novels when the workplace, career or even in daily life along with people thick black school to learn, how do you view this issue?
Xu Kai Chen: This is a misunderstanding, fiction is fiction with real life, there are still differences. Novel carefully crafted details, real life is not possible replication. uggs danmark Of course, a good stay firmly affixed officialdom novels of social reality in the interpretation of complex reality, it is also integrated into the writer's wisdom and ideals. Readers tend to procure a punch from around the plight of the road. Said the reader to officialdom novels or when thick black school textbooks to read, in fact, want the book to find such a path for himself in the real breakthrough. I can understand the reader, but not in favor of this approach. Because of the complexity of reality far more than novel depicts the extent of any one writer, are not able to most frustrating reality most brutal side manifested, because the reality is bottomless, the novel is always still a degree. Bottom and the degree of difference, that is, the conflict between reality and the ideal. Of course, the writer provided in the novel breakthrough approach in reality there is a certain reference value, writer for the fictional setting of trouble, but also by virtue of their wisdom and life experience for them to find a way home. Rather than approach the reader is secondary school tricks from the novel, as it is the reader learn from the wisdom and life experience writer 2 officialdom your work mostly dabbled in that which you most want to work reflects those aspects of officialdom? Why?
Xu Kai Chen: I want to strongly performance of current officials living conditions, I think the moment officials is an unfortunate group, they live in an alternative the field, there are many clear rules, dark rule, unspoken rules about them, let They can not put a normal human released. In addition to their suppressed and distorted, the more subservient to show. This is the Chinese officialdom characteristics, but also official position in the moment of this era shaped performance. I want more with officialdom novels, to explore the mind of officials. From the novel ugg butikker perspective, they are in fact weak, because they lost their freedom, they are the official cultural secularization of a group. Of course, their social reality, the performance is very strong, this inner weakness and the appearance of the intense conflicts posed by powerful, that I insisted on torture. uggs with glitter Adverse cultural distortion of human nature is inevitable after the performance. In my opinion, if you can not touch officialdom novels officials humanity, the official nature, it can not be considered successful 3. Officialdom you how to understand the so-called hidden rules, do you think these hidden rules can be understood as people rising career in a distorted way, in fact, was originally opened can be very benign Xu Zhen: officialdom hidden rules is a necessity exists, that do not have to doubt that the problem is that we study how to recognize these hidden rules? In fact every corner of our society, every one field, there is this kind of hidden rules, officialdom as contradictory or seducing most concentrated, to give birth to so many of the hidden rules dark rule a little surprising. In China, the seat is superior to the cadres to take all the appointments, which doomed the cadres, especially leading cadres at all levels should only on. In the official position of the battle, Chinese officialdom has a series of hidden rules, these hidden rules by officials at all levels familiar and flexible use, they constitute Chinese officialdom a very strange landscape. To put it bluntly, these hidden rules is that people seek to enhance hard for career in a distorted way, both to mask the shame of power, but also to deviate from the holders of power in politics to serve the people of this track. Political reform did not thoroughly exacerbating this alienation, so that the power struggle evolved increasingly lively and even outrageous, official positions buying and everywhere, evolved into a political power struggle farm field, trickery, the official plan, trickery, Official surgery was regarded as the Bible canon. This terrible phenomenon fully exposed the shortcomings of our current system, but also provides a breeding ground for corruption. Writers can not turn a blind eye to this phenomenon, at the same time to increase the intensity of the criticism, the writer should also be on our political system to make reasonable suggestions. In other words, the writer must have a political ideal, especially open officialdom fiction writer Xu Zhen: not all on the one hand, there are many officials friends around me, and I myself have had from the government, and later served in the large state-owned enterprise leadership positions of Chinese officialdom hidden rules dark rule have a direct sexual experience. On the other hand, surrounded by friends and officials in the tragicomedy of life also gave me a lot of inspiration. From them I think a lot of this is to facilitate officialdom novel I wrote a motivation. With uggs with glitter the continued fight against corruption in depth, every year there are always a number of officials sacked, sacked officials of these typical case, in fact, a very good novel material, writers just need to integrate five. Many people think that officialdom fiction novel is an upgraded version of the workplace You believe this is necessary link you?
Xu Kai Chen: Either write novels are, write in a specific environment to survive and struggle, Sinking and Rising. Write their success and glory, as well as failure and pain. Novel characterization is to succeed. As far as I understand it, officialdom novel is fiction and the workplace have in common, and are thus hard to write characters struggling to achieve their goals in life, some successful, readers who may, by reference to the accumulation of experience, and some to failure, but the same ugg votter can attract the reader's regret and sympathy, which is why the officialdom novels and contemporary novels workplace readers can win a lot of the reason lies because they are uggs norge nettbutikk so close to the reality, to varying degrees readers can see his shadow from the inside, see and struggle to survive difficult. Another reason is that more and more readers of these two novels as textbook to read, expect to find from the inside Survival Code and promotion shortcut. My novel provincial team was published, it received a lot of friends who are in official letters and calls, some of them high-ranking officials, they should read this book, is to find some solution to the problem approach. Among these was provincial officials have long been trapped group visit the event, according to what he says is a variety of strokes are used, not off with, you can look at my novel way to help him get rid of the reality dilemma. Believe won after-market, there will be such a reader got. This is a very strange phenomenon, but from another side note, the novel is only close to reality, touching social pain, in order to win readers, this point officialdom novels and novels have done the workplace, both neither avoid social conflicts, Not Xu Qing unpretentious 6 how do you define officialdom novels, what are the characteristics of officialdom novels? Is not it a bit with officialdom derogatory, many people think of officialdom novels, is a little dark, a little erotic full of unspoken rules that officialdom novels?
Xu Kai Chen: officialdom novel concept put forward for a long time, at the beginning it was not accepted by writers, readers and publishing industry but according to some convention stuff to categorize. I myself do not agree with this formulation first. But one thing was we called for a long time, it naturally became the conclusive. In fact, what is not important, whether it is fiction or workplace officialdom novels, which are ultimately fiction. The novel has the quality and elements, it must have, or do not buy the readers. Of course, there is literature on officialdom novel views of officialdom fiction writer, there are many views. One is that low, vulgar, indecent, not pure. It is with pure literary fiction or serious comparison, they think is the mainstream of pure literature, only represents the level. And there are two issues must figure out. Of course, the existence of cohabitation officialdom novels, follow the trend of serious problems, which need to be vigilant 7. Seen your work can feel the care and responsibility of the society in which that specific you want to let everyone know your works officials this circle, or want to be able to be able to present your work environment has improved officialdom, or what else you want to reflect the social value?
Xu Kai Chen: social care and social responsibility is a writer must have, otherwise not worthy writer this term. I'm writing, I do not care much to solve any problems, just want their social thinking and deep understanding of life manifested in the form through the story, is the novel way of expressing my ideals, and describe my political dreams . Writers are more serious idealized complex, they are eager to society clean, transparent real desire, the desire humans have permanent happiness, a sense of security. The greater the gap with the ideal reality, writers describe the impulse more strongly. Officialdom in many problems, the writer only to observe, think, make their idealized sound, but must admit that this voice is weak, in an attempt to change the present by the sound officialdom, no doubt to nonsense, is a joke. But the writers can not be silent, must be getting worse reality intervened. Writers have a duty, that is, for those who do not sound writing, to express their wishes. Result is expressed, in addition, the writer is very difficult to do anything 8. Nowadays all kinds of stories of fictional composition officialdom novels too, and even contrary to real life, written very dark very erotic, but the reader is very love Look, I ask how do you view this issue?
Xu Kai Chen: This is ugg norge nettbutikk inside a ethical question, we must admit, is a professional writer, with doctors, teachers, must have a sense of professionalism. You are talking about this phenomenon does exist, but more and more serious, which is about to follow suit. Like drama, spy war, and immediately there are many spy war drama filled the screen, making rotten Health Code, by the bizarre absurdity snatch ratings. This is the result of profit-driven, with the creation of nothing. But I can responsibly say that every one of my novels are clean, no erotic things, because my novel to make her family look, let her see. Writers can not honor the literary word must be respected for their work must be respected. Morality is not resolved, it can not be called writer. Indeed, this book has a lot about strategy and official description of surgery, and some places even wrote an extreme. Because the book's hero Tonen Bangladesh is one of my classmates, a prototype, and I rarely have the prototype works, but this has. NDRC I am also very familiar with this sector, functions well in charge of matters relating to me perfectly clear, these years also helped the students wrote many official posts. But I also want to express is a political ambitions officials how to fight the bureaucracy, to fight for their ideal platform to display their talent and then more calmly. Tonen Bangladesh is a good officer, we can not talk about an officialdom novel, or a talk officialdom, put all into a black officials said. This is extreme. How good officer is not contaminated, or try to pollute less, how to have a better act, this is the book to show. Good officials in order to win, the price paid by the outpouring of wisdom and efforts, more than dirty official black officer. Crown is actually an art, but this art filled with black, filled with cold. I wrote this uggs votter book fully cold 10. Win in the description of the superior-subordinate relationship handling and balance, such as whether the book can be seen as one of the characteristics, which may return it to attract readers, how you perceive reality superior-subordinate relationship in the process, there are those who are around you book true that happen?
Xu Kai Chen: an official in order to keep their position, must deal with three relationships: First, the relationship with superiors, as stated earlier, the current officials are appointments, superiors decide your fate ugg brun or future. Second, properly handle the relationship with subordinates, subordinates if not support, opposition one, you can hardly foothold, to promote more difficult, which is why we often say that relations with the masses, mass base. Third, properly handle the relationship between peripheral, peripheral relationship existing relationship with the old leaders and old friends, including family relationships, in terms of officials, family stability is not an accident is also critical. These three layers are accounted for, the officials certainly a bright future. Unfortunately, ideally three really hard. So most of the officials will go straight, just turn around between the first layer. It stands to reason, officials competent or not, the people have the final say, that relations with the masses or mass basis is to decide the fate of a political officials most basic and most reliable scale, but now the environment is not the case. This layer basically been ignored now, this is the biggest flaw of our political system, which is also the largest of the unspoken rules. Subordinates to obey superiors, which is the principle of billige uggs norge our organization, but now is not to obey, but but yes, war war Jingjing, turn everything around superiors. As a simple example, I have a friend in the county director-. In order to keep the seat, but also to further enhance, eighty percent of the time and effort spent on maintaining relationships with superiors. County leader's mother had life, a dozen Department Secretary scrambling to give birthday celebration, comparisons with a red envelope. Extent of its hospitality and outrageous flattery. My friend said he did not like his mother had. Why, because the county leaders to grasp his destiny. Something sounds absurd, we are scrambling to do, some things aboveboard, consistent with the public interest, but everyone wince. Similar episodes in the book I wrote a lot, it can be said is true story happened in my ugg boots uk side officialdom farce. I give them to the reader, the reader to judge 11. Please use the most simple and powerful three words or three phrases to locate what your evaluation or this new work - won.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter