Author Topic: ugg ssyp ulta  (Read 172 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
ugg ssyp ulta
« on: December 18, 2013, 12:27:23 am »
Dangdang book intends to sell paper books three to half
From the Amazon Kindle to Sony's Reader series, produced Nook from Barnes Nobl to the domestic Hanwang electronic paper book, e-readers uggs norge in China Lotus Just Buds, but great potential ugg norge nettbutikk of wind and water. Some have said that the rise of e-books is tantamount to Cai Lun invented papermaking years ago, brings more than just technology, but also a reading revolution. However, the reality is that China's e-book reader market, although the potential for deep, e-content market is scattered pattern exists, the market interests of the chain imperfections and other defects. Trend in the electronic reading revolution today, Chinese market needs a good e-book content market matching, for the people on truly new reading era. This action causes the entire book industry and the readers attention. Nanfang Daily reporter had an interview with this right Guoqing Nanfang ugg tilbud Daily: Many experts believe that e-books suitable for the modern fast-paced ugg udsalg life, fragments of time to read, do you think the development of e-book reading habits will bring you what changes?
Li Guoqing: eBook makes reading easier. In the United States per capita amount of reading about 20 per year in China is much lower than this figure. In fact we may be able to improve the use of the advantages of e-books nationals amount of reading. Envisaged that the price of books than paper books, so readers with the same budget can buy more books, more in a lot of reading, to achieve changes in reading habits is entirely possible. In addition, some readers may be accustomed to using a mobile phone to read some online literature, serial novel, if e-book content market well, I believe that we can bring this group of readers to read more boutique and mainstream bestseller Nanfang Daily: Now in the subway or a lot of places we can see a lot of white-collar workers holding Ipad or mobile phone light to read. EReader competitiveness Where?
Francis Chan: We eBook reader with the same understanding. In fact even with Ipad, professional reader still has its market. Some people may think that there is an alternative to computers and Ipad reader, I think this is a difference. Eink bring reading and LCD screen, different ugg støvler priser feelings and Ipad, closer to the traditional paper books we used to read feeling; but more importantly, some of the depth of the readers will buy specialized readers, many of those who will not buy a shallow reading . Reading is a special thing, the depth of the reader will have a great e-book reader professional needs Nanfang Daily: As a network booksellers, you have not predicted sales of paper books e-books will have much impact?
Li Guoqing: new technological revolution brought about change and suffering, not only Dangdang, everyone had to accept. In the short term there is definitely a pain, because the online purchase e-books to consumers must be had online paper book consumers. billige ugg støvler danmark Many people worry about the impact of e-books on physical bookstores, in fact, those of us who bear the brunt of it online paper book seller. Of course, the face of change, we can only accept the book to adapt and there is clearly room for price cuts
Nanfang Daily: How Dangdang first eBook Pricing?
Li Guoqing: About eBook pricing, uggs sandals in fact I think there can be the perfect place to negotiate pricing with publishers in the process, I always hope that we can lower the price of books, but heavy resistance, pricing scheme has not yet completely fulfilled. Some technology books, dictionaries books in accordance with proposed price Qizhe selling paper books, so pricing is still high. Dangdang has Qizhe many paper books sold books there is clearly room for price cuts. Our e-book plan in accordance with the price of a paper book fold to half sold during the promotional period, some of the selling price of the book will reach a fold Nanfang Daily: You mentioned e-book reader comes with a paper book can be downloaded right This is for what consideration?
Francis ugg boots norge Chan: I've always envisioned, so that consumers can simultaneously print books receive a free ebook download right. Readers will want to get better and more efficient reading experience, which is the reader's ugg boots norge consumption purposes. We owe it to the reader to create such conditions and provide a variety of formats for readers to download the electronic version. Bookstores and publishers will not increase costs, but to give readers a great convenience. I think we can do that will spare no effort to do the Nanfang Daily: The next e-book sales will account for the proportion of your business is how much?
Li Guoqing: did you notice the old U.S. Amazon does not publish this data, but you can watch him for a moment to say more than hardcover books, this is the campaign, people are optimistic, a moment that billige ugg bamsestøvler has more than paper books, downloadable books are saying books and pieces of books, but sales did not rise. I expect downloaded more than three years the number of sales of paper books, but can not exceed three to four years sales of ugg butikker paper books. Now, I'm still voting with their feet now, the province of wasting time and energy I have to face the heart Blackhand spicy unscrupulous booksellers, we heartily thank piracy
20111218 12:20:26 Post 15 dollars an e-ink reader, a dollar a book download, so that it can market and the value of your expensive fundamentally does not make sense.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter