Author Topic: dine sko uggs hytr nzlr  (Read 178 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
dine sko uggs hytr nzlr
« on: December 18, 2013, 12:24:55 am »
Micro-fiction cheongsam with puffer
Micro-fiction cheongsam with puffer
Ami is beautiful temperament, seven uggs norge meters tall, wearing a dress walking on the street with confidence. But she was timid, and even a puppy or kitten are not close, not to mention the mountain snake. To stay in shape, she began to follow the climbers to climb hills. That day with Laoshan mountain climbers climb, she was billige ugg støvler danmark extremely weak team falls behind. Summer uggs sale mountain viper elusive, Ami I do not know, walked, suddenly found a brown snake claws stand in front of a triangle of snakeheads thin red tongue sticking out, Ami suddenly alarmed seeing pale. Do not move! Just at that moment, the uggs sko norge team received a stride rushed over and decisively in the hands of trekking poles will be lining up to play snakes away, the city square to return ugg støvler danmark udsalg a false alarm, Ami to express my gratitude to non- Teams can not receive invitation to dinner. No, this small mention the hanging tooth. uggs norge Closing team refuse. Quest, quest, this heroic rescue feat to flourish! Leader in the side sidelines. Oh, this is a must. billige uggs norge Ami said: And it was, tonight ask you two eat puffer fish! What? Puffer fish? Collection team lest they hear clearly. Hey, you heard me, that is very toxic puffer fish, but uggs cleaning it is not the same, and the mountain viper Yeah, Blowfish is the world cuisine, beautiful women and handsome Hath not eat the reason? Sure enough, Ami unequivocal , home to put on after washing favorite dress shop excitedly came blowfish closing teams and team leaders early waiting. I saw Ami wearing a cheongsam came billige uggs norge slowly swaying gait, lotus white, sleeveless silk dress wrapped her body is very fit. She approached the beaming smile, filling oriental woman's subtle, elegant style, otherworldly places like uggs støvler fog, like rain Like Wind. Close team thought: This woman is not simple way cheongsam, cheongsam and the Blowfish, beauty and snakes, things combined these two extremes, it is puzzling. At this time, the team received the mind, Ami is more like Dai pen Rainy drizzle appear hazy lilac girl dressed in elegant white lotus cheongsam Xijinqianhua to the party, he fake uggs also makes beautiful could not help think of In the Mood for Love of Maggie, skimming over the surface under the graceful swaying the wind ......
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter