Author Topic: uggs norge yyqh iflh  (Read 209 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
uggs norge yyqh iflh
« on: December 18, 2013, 12:18:52 am »
Mo Yan served as honorary president of establishment
Original title: China's first Internet Literature University dine sko uggs was established as the honorary president of Mo Yan
Yesterday, China's highest institution of ancient Beijing Confucius Temple Imperial College held a special opening ceremony, the first domestic Network literature university was proclaimed. Chancellor Mo Yan said, the impregnering uggs network literature a bit like his childhood in rural graffiti wall, of course, this wall more spacious, can accommodate more and better things, these freedoms to express the inner feelings of things after Mo Yan won the Nobel Prize for Literature the topic has been continued, and he has also repeatedly indicated that it wants uggs justin bieber to return to the desk writing. Last October, Mo Yan left a microblogging microblogging thank my friends for sure, but also to thank my friends for my criticism after they cut off contact with the cyber world. This served as chancellor of the University of the network literature, many people feel a bit surprised at the day's activities, Mo Yan frankly, the network literature had for him was a very strange area, but in my heart is very contradictory Ten years ago, when the development timberland sko tilbud of the network literature just when I thought not prepared to deal with it is saying. uggs norge salg again a little earlier, the computer just entering the lives of ordinary people, I also determined in this life without a computer, but this determination was quickly changed in real life, I have chosen the computer, but also the Internet, and also generated a lot of literature with the network connection, and received honorary president of the University network literature appointment. Mo Yan said, sometimes the reality will change many people's idea of ​​reality will change people's views on life memories of the entire wall of rural youth
It comes to understanding the network literature, raconteur Mo Yan likened literary image of the network of rural youth graffiti wall, he said: I suddenly thought of the network relationship with the wall, a child in the village has a very smooth walls which a suddenly whitewashed the walls, a couple of days, his wall was love for literature students ugg sko norge were creative poetry or fiction. network literature degrees of ugg butikker freedom, a bit like a child in ugg støvler udsalg rural areas of the walls, of course, the wall is more broad, more freedom, can hold more and better things.
In Mo Yan seems that now the network has become a literary existence can not be ignored, and traditional literature and the gap between network literature is also becoming gradually blurred, there is a period of time the network literature and traditional literature middle of some barriers, some people think traditional writers more serious, the network popular writers, popular, but I think over time the development of serious literature and popular literature, traditional writing with the network is blurring the boundaries between writing, which seems to have a middle of uggs cleaning the original invisible walls, and now this wall does not exist anymore. many writers writing the traditional way, they also frequently appear online.
After the event, Mo Yan as the first lesson in a literature class instructor. He combined the Dream of ugg støvler københavn Red Mansions, Strange War and Peace køb ugg støvler and other works of ancient and modern, writers talk about their thoughts on the meaning, language, style and other aspects of understanding >> Glossary
University network literature
Network literature in the University under the guidance of the Chinese Writers Association, the Chinese online joint aspect of Chinese network, network creation Chinese and many other original literary website creation, Mo Yan Ren network literature university chancellor, Chinese online chairman Tong Lei as president.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter