Author Topic: 23 years ago  (Read 212 times)

gecimjsq89

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
23 years ago
« on: December 16, 2013, 10:55:37 am »
30-year-old should do 21 things a
One, do not think you are far away from the thirties. When I was twenty years old, had the three-year-old as a distant future, but now looking back a decade as the moment, although I do not know the day is mediocre, time is fleeting. I want to end a person's life when the memories of his life, it will also have the same feeling. Twenty to thirty years,Australia  Ugg, and is an artificial foundation of their careers golden years should be vigilant ourselves: thirty, thirty whether they can
2,ugg outlet uk,23 years ago, love usually are false, or not what you imagine as pure and forever. If you are over 23 years old,ugg uk, then you should know this truth, but maybe you need a whole lifetime to understand this truth, but this is very sad, I hope you can understand it as soon as possible before the age of 4,30 Please cherish your body, before 30 years you find disease 30 years after the disease to find you. If you are over 30 years old, you will naturally know this truth. (Of course, no matter what age you are, do please care of the body,ugg outlet, the most important health oh)
5, the cause important than love. (Male and female empathy) If the cause can not be eternal, then love can only be considered short-lived. Career woman has not a man afraid to pursue it? To believe that even if the man will not cause boredom uninvited 6, do not accept the pursuit of your boy. Gezuo mountain men chase women. If you are prone to fall into the trap, you will find that you will miss a lot of things,ugg boots for sale, a lot of things to lose even the most valuable things, such as: youth ah .. Let those men think you are unattainable bar 7, do not believe that money can be used solve the problem, not a problem. Rich men, money also has a man, then man is not a problem, so do not worry to find a man.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter