Author Topic: I have more feelings for him  (Read 178 times)

gecimjsq89

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
I have more feelings for him
« on: December 15, 2013, 10:54:58 pm »
Actor needs more accumulation map
Duan Yi Wang was born in the small town of Yining in Xinjiang, his childhood love for art at a high school art show in the theater when the teacher is a fancy, since embarked on the road performing. But my career path has not smooth. Beginning of the exam three years in the theater, college students are out filming, nobody has come to me. Duan Yi Wang said, after graduation, he was nothing in the case to take Transcripts of their own running in various Art Theatre, National Theatre finally admitted the industrious young man from Meng Jinghui's Love Rhino to the Lin Zhaohua's Life and Death and then The Merchant of Venice, holy water, Duan Yi Wang Almost starred in all that time the National Theatre drama. To hone acting, he also performed some cutting-edge initiative to contact the director of films such as Imaginations of the younger brother, Lou Ye's Summer Palace and so on. At that time I was thinking to be more attempts to shape all kinds of multi-role actor will need to accumulate, like me, can not be regarded idol, need more attention to the usual drip.
Perhaps it was because of his accumulation of this,http://www.bc4x4.com/ugg-boots-canada.asp, in 2006, he starred in Yang Yang's Memory of proof; 2007, shock troops in the Yuen Long made him popular in the north and south corner. After that, he successfully enter My head of my regiment, the crew, starred in false head Long article iceberg. In the play, Long articles are often confused unkempt,Ugg Boots, black and blue, in order to achieve the purpose, swindling are used, somewhat insignificant. However, compared to Yuen Long, Duan Yi Wang Lung article that led to his fascination: Yuen Long is just a stage character, not too many changes in a television show only a small part of the article is this play dragon drama soul, he is more personality, more like a man, this role can vividly illustrate my acting, I have more feelings for him, and I believe that the dragon article will surpass Yuen Long.
Because in the film Head has a lot of accidents, Duan Yi Wang Zeng was afraid of shooting this movie,ugg outlet, because those casualties who often only a dozen meters away from me, so to go, I was caught in a psychological panic. coupled with mosquito bites in Yunnan, there is often a bomb pieces fried to the hands and feet, flesh have opened a. But when he saw the head of a piece, still very proud that their efforts are worthwhile. life, I was pretty shy, can be said to be a standard otaku is not filming, in addition to go out shopping, I can nest at home one week. in the home, in addition to reading, Duan Yi Wang hobby is exercise, my elementary school When is the track and field team, and now you can breath barbell push 120 pounds, do five push-ups can be attached to each group 30, when the film Soldiers Sortie, the Chengdu Military Region, some of the soldiers that I was very fit when their trainer . Say this, Duan Yi Wang revealed a confident face, however,ugg boots uk sale, because the boy away from home, he also admitted that their home to take care of too little. As one being the cause of the rise of the actor, Duan Yi Wang last year only took My head of my regiment,ugg boots sale, peach blossom, 99 days three works, the rest most of the time with his family. I gave my parents bought a set of the house with a yard, Spring Festival this year will be with them, even friends did not see how my father was 80 years old, I have always fought before, you can now see him hospitalized , drip, I was hurt, so he and I talk every time, even if nagging, I see this as the first time with me, listened patiently. Sometimes, when parents grow old, we will increasingly know how to take care of them.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter