Author Topic: ugg fltg elyp  (Read 181 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
ugg fltg elyp
« on: December 15, 2013, 09:19:42 pm »
Fiction sunny Huangmeng Yu 2
Huangmeng Yu, the teacher would like to see you with your homework. Teacher Wang is still smiling, like a fairy-like and landed softly on the Huangmeng Yu's side Huangmeng Yu will be two mouth a blanket, out of some smiles, but soon he found solidified their facial muscles, the book says, tightlipped Perhaps it is true!
Huangmeng Yu hastened away smiling, head buried down low, then a few math Math for Huangmeng Yu Zhang Fei playing it as thick stick - easy. Huangmeng Yu's brains tick tick slip slip to turn, his eyes just staring at the blank paper to write on paper to see Kandelia string of a string of answers Wang teachers doing? Could have been staring at me? Huangmeng Yu could not help is the billige uggs norge body uncomfortable, seems to be stalking in general. He Pianguo Tou, with peripheral vision watching the teacher, Oh, okay! Huangmeng Yu breathed a long way, the teacher is not looking at myself, but holding a book on the shelf, and stared at Huangmeng Yu Just want to look back, happened to Wang teacher raised his head, two eyes of a collision, Huangmeng Yu immediately defeated, fast and buried head, quickly began to calculate a few questions that followed, the room was no longer any other voices, the sound of Wang teacher occasional open book, as well as writing Huangmeng Yu rustling sound, coupled with persistently ugg støvler danmark udsalg urge small alarm clock ticking sound, if there is, it is only two people breathing the Huangmeng Yu job done surprisingly fast. Good skills in addition to their outside, he wants to finish in the hands of homework early and handed the teacher Wang Look up, do not live up to the teacher hard trip, Teacher, I have a job to do, and this is the language work! Huangmeng Yu put the ink was dry on the teacher's homework to the teacher Wang look uggs for men amazing. Your mother does not mean you billige ugg bamsestøvler do the job very slow way, how ugg støvler tilbud 35 minutes to solve the problem?
Huangmeng ugg hjemmesko Yu sat down I do not know what to say. If we say that today's homework simple bar, but the ugg votter teacher can not know the difficulty of the job? Said that today's homework simple bar, but this is how can I become an excuse to do? Said big truth, that he is to play while doing homework? I can not do, after all, she is a teacher, in front of mother accidentally slip of the tongue, that his later days how to do it? Oliver bounds, repent it!
Teachers see Huangmeng Yu Wang Bu Zhisheng, did not talk down, took a book with a check from time to time to issue some exclaim:
Teachers always praised Huangmeng Yu Wang, some smug, after all, she is a teacher in the eyes of top student, teacher sitting beside today, answering questions and more spend a few idioms, it is not surprising Huangmeng Yu, you carefully observe a small bowl of the teacher's face, Unfortunately, Huangmeng Yu Wang teacher suddenly found seriously up, his face has a little serious, which makes Huangmeng Yu's heart a tight, which seems wrong topic? Huangmeng Yu heart painted on dozens of question mark Wang teacher's eyes fixed on the last question, along the Wang teacher vision, Huangmeng Yu know, the question should be the last one out on the issue. What is your favorite book? Write about how you feel.
Huangmeng Yu because of worry, just casually wrote the sentence: I like Bedtime 100 fairy tale , which wrote a lot of interesting stories ...... Huangmeng Yu by his own memories He wrote a uggs sko norge large section, the emotions on which to write his own Snow White and The Little Mermaid feel. You know, little, mom does not praise himself ten times lower that those familiar with the story. Huangmeng Yu suddenly feel that they are not children, and this view is too superficial?
Wang Ning teacher thought for a long time, and then raised his head and said: You ought to read extracurricular books!
Said it got up to leave. Wang went downstairs only to hear the teacher, and her mother chatted for a long time before they leave what they talk about everything? Huangmeng Yu Wang would like to know since the last teacher to home visits, my mother frowning brow open. More good news is, my mother actually clemency: The teacher said to your current skills, not necessary the sea tactical.
You see, Amy teacher take a trip, the most fun touches Huangmeng Yu, now Huangmeng Yu really happy, like being pardoned prisoners, ugg støvler may also wish to open the cage bird Huangmeng Yu or the previous Huangmeng Yu, happy, uggs norge nettbutikk healthy, agile. Huangmeng Yu never need secretive, secretive, almost all of her work completed within half an hour. Huangmeng Yu Wang teacher also lent a few books, the strange thing is not writing election, are some of the light readings, which Huangmeng Yu love to see Dear Mr. Khan repair, adventure Tigers For these light readings, Huangmeng Yu has a very great enthusiasm. The book is always angered those lovely words Huangmeng Yu laugh, sometimes make Huangmeng Yu excited cry, sour nose. In short, when Huangmeng Yu put the book together at the time, but also his own hidden in the inside of the heart. Huangmeng Yu won a book to sit down, the body turned sideways sitting, half sat on stools, and half ass unconnected with, actually forgot to shift shift positive. Sometimes his mother shouting at her to eat, too inviting voice shouting Shanghao few times, Huangmeng Yu also answer, just sounds so light that only she could hear it, because that plot too much fun and did not want to stop it just started my mom happy.  Yo, look at my child, like reading books that can be soon, my mother found a serious problem, just bought a book Huangmeng Yu neat and quick to read, and pestering my mother to buy books, a time table, bed, corner of the room, closet stuffed with books for all, my mother is not happy can be a bit Yuyu, mother support you to read, but this book you too quickly, it can look a little slow! Huangmeng Yu grumbles, also provides the speed you read? I have enough slow!
In the future, every two weeks to buy a book, you can figure it out! Mom said to do, and sure enough, this Saturday, my mother did not give Huangmeng Yu any pocket money to buy books. However, Huangmeng Yu soon discovered classmate Zhang Qiang Jun, Ding Chaoxiang, there Xie aid so that their hands are always new books constantly so she holding the book to go to school, and holding the book home, often just title replacement. In my mother's eyes, rain rain is a bookworm, in addition to seeing her homework, not even the TV is not watched recently, a home to holding the book upstairs downstairs, and from downstairs to upstairs, do After a job perspective, continue to look after dinner, washed face look, even in bed could not ugg støvler see.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter