Author Topic: uggs justin bieber sirb ondl  (Read 153 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
uggs justin bieber sirb ondl
« on: December 15, 2013, 09:13:50 pm »
Yu Hua's novel adaptation of Zhang Yimou 1980s movie alive
From Form Revolution to content revolution
Zhang Yimou based on the writer Yu Hua's novel the film Alive in 1993 began shooting, completed in 1994 and received the Cannes Film uggs cleaning Festival Jury Prize that year, even with the film starring Ge You won the best actor award. With a challenge to their own uggs støvler past, the purpose, Zhang decided to abandon the past, re-styling, seeking momentum, create an atmosphere of good features to the pursuit of simple style. Such as Zhang Yimou said, From alive and could not find Zhang Yimou, Zhang Yimou hid behind the scenes look at Yu Hua's brother, although he is not some simple, repetitive strokes great feeling, some of the Cultural Revolution Situation also feel somewhat simple written exaggeration, a little conceptualization, but still very exciting read. Like this things honest narrative, like his writing malformations's brutal lives makes me laugh out loud. For him to create a consistent preference brutal bloody scenes and imagery used to stimulate people, I call as bloody writing. This is from his alive, guan and other works on the consistent continuation of something that can be counted in the works of his personal style signature. Yu Hua read something hit me the most powerful thing on our collective memory provoking and deformation display, see brothers to see alive are so, he provoked me those sunny day memories of this just suddenly remembered, watching the movie Alive is a thing of the last century. In the 1990s, my brain is in shock after injuries forced amnesia state. Kind of forgotten, half later forced by the strong against oblivion, half waking consciousness instinctive and protective active numb. That season, I read the alive, see the alive if you first saw the movie To Live, go read a novel, you will feel that the film adaptation of the well, which is adapted to everyone classics are very rare cases . There is much more than fiction movie, to Zhang Yimou as insolent and hobbies extreme form, the film's style actually say things that a lot of introverted than fiction. No strong color, no wonders of composition, is almost invisible clips and performances, Ge You get Cannes winner with this film, was too much to take. After Cala, My Dog in Ge played her second child, as if Fukki came Locomotive Works film Alive wash the bloody writing Yu Hua, leaving a situation of calm on the presentation of information. Before 1993, this honest realism in mainland China is our conscious to cut away, out of the shelter. Such realism with her songs, like, where they are not clever clever pioneer culture say, the fifth generation of the three Lord took in 1993 have a peak work - Live and Farewell My Concubine and The Blue Kite ugg boots uk , are the continuation of a historical time linear structure, has used a honest clumsy, viewers eventually becoming realistic way to meet, let us see them as creation of a genre still alive. Three epic works very little meaning, marking the fifth generation of the content from the form of revolution to revolution, this artistic heights they still did not exceed these three films exploring the art of the 1980s forward inertia impact products. In the early 1990s, they let me again has memories, memories again dare, the courage to talk to oblivion again hard. Watched those movies, reading those novels Yu Hua, felt faint again, something buried deep in the cerebral cortex where ordinary people. Perhaps because of the heavy memory, with strong content, with ugg votter a clear reality, the fifth generation of three before the Lord that flying is no longer indulge in the form of dance. Alive and other films is the foot Chinese forward rather than practical reality is familiar to the public melodrama mode compromise Actually, the movie Alive is written instead of collective memory, fiction is easier to write as the class person or written in Chinese intellectuals quite lyrical discourse of the capital of the people. Into the film, we watch that person in there, we saw this one, we see Fukki / Ge historical experience, seeing is Fukki / Ge pee scared shiver, see Fortunately, his fears and his memory alive and thinking to bring the desire to see alive, I was alive with memory alive and could not find Zhang Yimou
On their own to a thorough reactionary
Choose these novels to shoot, because I think this subject is in line with the challenges to their own past. Desire. Yu Hua initially see is another one novel, riverside error. Because I wanted to fully understand him, so I asked to see all his works. Yu Hua gave me this alive the proofs (the novel was not published). I have read this novel that night, it fake uggs struck me is that it sets out the kind of people who endure in silence China toughness and tenacity to survive the spirit alive - for a novel, a movie, it could be a simple theme, but this theme is very large, it is this kind of thing in the novel touched me. From the Story of Qiu Ju (1992), I have been reflecting on my personal as well as the fifth generation of the director in the creation of this decade, just out of film school, in order to prove the existence of our group of young people, we are in the movie go to the extreme form. Over the past decade, we have developed a type of those movies, any kind of art in the form of a fixed pattern will bring rebellious after The Story of Qiu Ju Despite very focused narrative and shape the characters, but the kind of ugg udsalg candid documentary Style is a bit extreme, so I always wanted to reverse the fake uggs past style. Yu Hua's To Live actual very absurd, but very dramatic, but I was trying to use the most simple way to shoot the mentality of ordinary people the story of ordinary people, in order to come to a complete on their own, reactionary can not fear uggs norge nettbutikk of failure rather than go forward
Decided to make a living, I spent nearly half a year of time and creative staff crew discuss the story, characters, structure, language. uggs sale Finalized with the most usual way to tell a story of ordinary families. When this approach into concrete actions, I find that we have to be very hard to escape the set used in the past, very painful battle with their own inertia. Whenever felt wrong stopped to see is not it the fifth generation of? The most popular way to use the narrative, which is the fifth generation of filmmakers in the past or that I am most bothered to do that I think we've got to get rid of the past crutch on the Live talk, I listened to a lot. Some people liked it, looked very moved; someone saw half of it off in a huff; Some people think I went for the best one, some people think that this time I lost the hand. In short, the kinds of stories are, it's the same as I expected. Of the Story of Qiu Ju Everyone is basically a voice of praise, Red Sorghum, too, the basic one-sided evaluation. Alive can be brought to the discussion, what I expect to change the ugg votter world for the Chinese film look
In fact, I also an idea: do not shoot repeat. Looking back at it, do not rest on our laurels, really rest on our laurels, and he really old, and I hope too old to be slower. So if someone said I return to the traditional, I do not agree. For me, not to campaign, no shape, ideas, ways to create an atmosphere, not to engage in folklore, not curiosity, honestly storytelling, which is an improvement on Zhang Yimou progress or regress, given for the formation of the fifth generation Potential discussion hoping to change the expectations of the Chinese film world, changing foreign audiences appreciate Chinese moviegoing habits; let the audience like Chinese movie story, like the Chinese ordinary people, like the Chinese people's feelings, rather like Chinese movies those mysterious picture of those bizarre folk, those colors ...... If the audience says alive too common, and this is what we want. - Finishing from: Wei Lear was Facing Zhang Yimou
I still like him on the head three Red Sorghum, Ju Dou and Raise the Red Lantern. His film form than content, and his aesthetic tendencies, as the ideological level and technical personnel (Photography origin) are inseparable.
With a good literary works, he can give full play to his skill, in front of us are those incisive, imaginative extremely rich picture. Unparalleled and this is my favorite because of his early works he himself said Red Sorghum exquisite use of color, light and shadow Ju Dou billige ugg støvler danmark and Raise the Red Lantern exploration is focused picture composition.
If out of good literary background, such as reeds screenwriter, it is simply too bad, could not imagine from his hand.
So he was more a craftsman, is a good screen translator but it can not become a master, because without their own ideas.
Like him again on the rural drama The Story of Qiu and his ease, simple style, ease and there are ideological and if he returned to the road, and more gains will be.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter