Author Topic: fake uggs nejr invv  (Read 216 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
fake uggs nejr invv
« on: December 15, 2013, 04:58:47 pm »
Miss her husband a martyr Zhang Pente that novel bitter cauliflower hero
The whole country is about to celebrate the anniversary of the founding of 64: Our great Chinese take-off in the world arena, we bless the motherland's birthday, we sing the great motherland, let us unite Chinese forces, force China to build a dream, bless our great motherland will always prosper prosperous ......
Suddenly, recalled the 1950s, my wife and I took the children back to his hometown in Shandong Rushan County to visit her in-laws situations: children who are active duty, demobilized soldiers, from Shanghai, Nanjing, Jinzhou and other places, it is difficult to gather together so highlighting the harmony. In the ugg votter talk about the writers know Rushan Ji Feng Deying wrote the novel bitter cauliflower made into a household name after the movie. The prototype of its heroine Juanzi is my lover's sister segment Perrin, brother namely Zhang Pente martyr. Hear, astounded and awe, surprise, surprise heroes actually near the feet foot ah! No wonder my in-laws treated me like yourself out, never too little direct Manchu my temper, and saw right thing regardless of the other is the one who dared to criticize! I particularly respect for the old couple, birth mother five children (my wife is the eldest son was bitter cauliflower Tak Keung prototype) three sons were enlisted to join the army early in the war to make contributions for the revolution, the family livelihoods depend sister Perrin income when primary school teachers maintained. During the school participated in the anti-imperialist alliance and other progressive groups. May 1932 joined the Chinese Communist Party. Since then, he actively join the revolutionary cause, she served as village branch secretary, District Committee, Party Secretary, CPC Shandong special committee and other duties. 1935 Jiaodong Extraordinary Committee secretary, launched and led the shock Jiaodong 8111. Four riot after a failed uprising, he unfortunately was arrested. In the face of the enemy's knife, Zhang Pente unbending, morally, heroic martyrdom, when he was 31 years old. Lunar November billige uggs på nett 23, the enemy of the West Wenden detention EDITTION off on the grass outside a KMT Wendeng County Liuchong Wu asked: Zhang Pente, words do you have? Zhang Pente said firmly: You reactionary Kuomintang government, the Japanese imperialist invasion of non-resistance, and the working people against Chinese repression of communists massacred, uggs with glitter really despicable, heinous ye these lackeys, ugg butikker traitors and then arrogant, then furious, but also catch the finish, not absolutely kill communists! then He turned and looked at the folks around, exhausted body strength, shouted: folks! Do not be afraid uggs on sale of a traitor, traitor, no matter how cruel they are, sooner or later perish in the end can not run away. Communist-led revolution will be successful, working people exploitation and oppression of the day will soon be over ......
Enemy panic, Jian Zhanguan angrily executioner quickly start command. Zhang Pente shouted: Down with imperialism! Down with the Kuomintang reactionaries! Long live the Communist Party of China! And other slogans, heads held high, calmly martyrdom. First enemy Zhang Pente buy inducements: You young, promising, as long as you tell the Communist Party of the situation Jiaodong, Paul you're safe, family wealth. Zhang Pente sneered: You want to know the Communist Party Jiaodong The bottom line, it's easy. throughout the Jiaodong communists everywhere, and you catch it! enemy threats and inducements see not, flogging to extract confessions, the bamboo sheets inserted into a root Pente fingers. Fingers with hearts, broke bile, sweat from forehead EDITTION rolling down, but he was silent. In turn, the enemy and subjected to other torture, Zhang Pente fainted several times, revived, both morally expose the reactionary Kuomintang ugg støvler børn government's heinous crimes, unyielding integrity of the enemy helpless hero. Later, the KMT Wenden Magistrate Liu Chongwu release smokescreen: If someone dares to Paul, I'll put a sheet Pente. However, Zhang Pente know that the enemy would never let him easily. He is looking at ways to bail his comrades said: Do not be sad, I have done at the expense of preparation. EDITTION not expected, less than two weeks, the warlord Han Fu-ju Jinan sent a telegram begins with the command executed on the spot Zhang Pente sister was hit in the Cultural Revolution rebels labeled as a traitor because Zhang Pente is dead, why are you not dead? Although the 1982 vindicated and restored the party, can be due to the long worried over her sister into the illness died leaving a daughter when my wife took her to the orphanage. Remembered for the national interests of the family and the people how terribly? We have today happiness alive, this is the blood of thousands of martyrs in exchange for it!
I used to live in the alley childhood saw the film big kids who say this movie is really bitter inside, some girls say that they Shihai cry, but then I read this bitter cauliflower movie, although said that time has ugg bamsestøvler been to secondary school, the students read, indeed many of the girls and even a teacher to teach our language, but also red eyes, I remember looking at Papago cinema. Decades later, the original hero uggs men of that movie is the Friends of Bo Hubei teacher's house, to see that the martyr's portrait, see Hubei old article, so I was very respected, martyr hero defying the enemy's torture, morally expose the KMT reactionary government heinous crimes until the hero martyrdom, bitter cauliflower hero, is that we accept the ugg norge nettbutikk revolutionary tradition of a revolutionary timberland sko tilbud hero, but in the liberation of the Cultural Revolution, Hubei old sister has suffered trumped-up charges, suffered so terribly so my sister billige ugg bamsestøvler died early, orphans, Hubei old couple sent an orphanage, a hero of the story when the revolutionary era, a wronged during the Cultural Revolution of the cart before the horse thing. Heroic martyr immortal! Hubei old grief!
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter