Author Topic: In addition ...... more sad  (Read 172 times)

gecimjsq89

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
In addition ...... more sad
« on: December 15, 2013, 01:58:54 pm »
3 women do not ask questions
Case: male and female friends to formalize the relationship for three years, living together for a year, and later because of his place of work transform, too far away, so only on weekends appointments. Feeling is to marry that person, has also been planning to get married thing. He recently discovered weekend appointments with others, I have a little three year old girl. Was I stuck in a dormitory bed, naked. I asked him why,Ugg Canada, he said no love,Ugg Canada, I said why do not love, I am the bad, or sorry for him. He said nothing,ugg uk, just do not love the analysis: him and another girl, stuck in bed, then, determined to tell him a reason to come out. But the naked man, how would have the courage to admit he was wrong? - The emperor has no clothes,ugg outlet, because you do not know it,ugg boots sale, once you know once a fool, once wielded guillotine, to be ruthless. Men and women are the same, let him ask it again cloths. Do not ask him why he does not love you, and later how romance, and do not ask each other this question. Let him how to answer you? Grumpy, cute, too wasteful, not gentle? In addition ...... more sad, you can never get anything you a satisfactory answer.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter