Author Topic: uggs justin bieber kvdz qwgp  (Read 185 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
uggs justin bieber kvdz qwgp
« on: December 15, 2013, 09:19:55 am »
Wide income Expo avid reader figure of Mao Zedong and book a lifetime experience
Mao Zedong's love of reading, reading from the book to always enthralled young Mao Zedong in Hunan First Normal study period, and often took the books to the most popular South entrance gates to see the book, despite the busy, noisy people, he does not to ignore, selfish focus buried in a book, sometimes aloud, sometimes silently, dedication, no one else. When the dead of night, the students have to sleep, he was still on the corridor or stove room light reading. Dormitory after lights out, he owned a small lamp, following with a bamboo booster, sitting up in bed to continue reading. Sometimes all night long, forgotten books from the library to Hunan Mao sleepiness during the self-study, uggs with glitter from the hot summer to cold winter, never stopped one day. When the north wind callsign, snowy cold season, sat reading a long, cold sore foot, a little look at the activities legs he would again concentrate all the books up to one year uggs danmark after the founding of the summer, Mao Zedong in Wuhan, Although the weather was hot, but he ugg støvler online still Bing night reading lamp, sweat drip down her cheeks, the staff asked him to bring a towel rub, he quipped: It seems that reading and learning have to pay a certain price, shed sweat , learn the knowledge!
On one occasion, Mao fever of more than 39 degrees, the doctor would not let him read. Sadly, he said, I love reading life, and now you will not let me read a book and told me to lie here all day is eat, sleep, do you know how much I sad ah! Staff last resort, had to take the book and placed beside him, Then he smiled happily Mao Zedong in his later years, physical aging, and vision loss, but the reading and study of the spirit no less, but not the desire to pursue knowledge depressed. Although his body was very weak, life can not fully take care køb ugg støvler of themselves, but when he began to read the book comes, he can still reach the point where enthralled. As for when to turn, the activity of the medication, the injections, the drink, the dinner, he altogether forgotten. More than 80-year-old Mao Zedong, reading even make him forget all the time, say that this is a unique place in his cataracts after Mao's vision very weak, can only be read with a magnifying glass a little bit, or by the staff read to him. 1975, the eyes for surgery, vision has been restored, he began a lot of reading activities, sometimes even one day read a dozen hours, or even lying in bed when the blood pressure is still Shoubushijuan. Reading became his greatest pleasure, became his hobby, Zhennai reading addiction!
Five, perseverance, uggs sko consistent
August 22, 1938, Mao Zedong's speech at the Central Party School, said: you learn a hundred years, people hold a birthday party for you, you still can not say I have finished school, because you live another day will be able to re- school one day. You're dead, you still did not complete, but by your son, grandson, son, grandson, grandson's grandson to learn to go. Chiu said that mankind has learned ugg boots norge many years will it take? Said to be fifty thousand years, there is the history of civilization can test only two or three years only. Even after many years will it learn? Long it may be longer holy, holy, I do not know how many children and grandchildren, down from generation to generation in Hunan First Normal School during the study, Mao Zedong had done a study about the couplet:
Expensive exercise and why three-shift from sleep before dawn;
The most useless, I'm afraid the 1st cold exposure on the 10th, Mao Zedong reading and learning is always endless pursuit, step by step, to develop their own knowledge. Early teenager reading school, he attended the Zengguangxianwen  young school days and other popular books and the Four Books , Five Classics and Confucianism books. uggs norge Since then, his life reading is not broken, even in the military Kongzong war years, and even extremely difficult march years, have ceased reading Mao was a live to old to learn, there is life, reading and learning more than the people until the day before dying still insisted on seeing the file reading. According recalls article revealed that in 1976, September 7 to 8 pm the dying occasion, Mao Zedong, with the help of the staff, Mao Zedong look at a few pages of the book, and again fainted. According to the medical group record, on the 8th day, Mao Zedong to see the file, reading up fake uggs to 11 times, a total of 2 hours 50 Minutes Mao Zedong's life addicted to books such as life, Shoubushijuan, of Books: Book with accompanying book to accompany sleep, the book to accompany the toilet, with the uggs for men final book in the book, along with Mao spent his magnificent life; book , with him as the great practice, gave him infinite power. almost in his heart to ugg udsalg stop beating about the time before the end of his life living never stopped reading when Mao Zedong in Yanan said when called on billige ugg støvler danmark cadres to study : old comrades have to learn another 10 years if I die, then we must learn nine years and 359 days. He had his own reading practices to achieve this promise.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter