Author Topic: billige uggs norge mrkk bzbm  (Read 159 times)

ejslwu35

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
billige uggs norge mrkk bzbm
« on: December 13, 2013, 09:47:46 pm »
Short Stories in uggs norge nettbutikk 2013 No. 2
Coming and going on the street. Some turn a blind eye, and some stop distance, and let me ugg støvler børn see some retreat. Then there is a bespectacled, frail scholar suddenly roar like a guy, Tigers general rushed criminals. fake uggs Criminals shocked, immediately pulled out a knife, canthus do crack stared guy: Dog bites mouse, right? Do not play billige ugg bamsestøvler gooseberry I poke you! Guy Lengzheng look, still jumps quickly guy rickety, squatting down. But billige ugg støvler danmark a moment, then bite the bullet and stand up. Although sharp knife stabbed in the lower abdomen, but guy tolerate the pain, he single-handedly seize the knife, let knife depth; hand like pliers, hold the wrist of the wearer vise criminals. Woman took the opportunity to break free, ow shouting, fists to pound criminals. køb ugg støvler Criminals momentary panic. Heroic guy everyone was deeply infected, enraged, rushed toward the criminals, busy ugg boots norge divvying up the criminals press down on the ground carefully hold people guy, guy send a request by ugg tilbud police to the hospital. My son, my son! Tough guy heard groans, it was found that guy still standing beside a little boy. Five-year-old boy look, the scene was just ugg støvler priser thrilling petrified police whistle all the way to the guy to the hospital. Fortunately, no stab point. A few days later, guy's injuries have been alleviated. Authorities give guy assessment Samaritan Award, where the unit guy actually raged. But our unit he most timid person Oh! Usual caution, not trampled to death an ant! ' Said criminals robbed him effortlessly We also believe that he would unarmed and armed ugg udsalg gangsters fighting weapon ? amazing!  ......
Such voices are being heard, reporters deeply strange. At that time, so many mermaids do not move, do not jump in the water, you are a fragile person, how can the guts to uggs norge stand up? Especially in the face of the knife criminals, why do you dare to charge forward? Reporter found a guy on his deathbed inquire.
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter