Author Topic: . [Fujian Shunchang Western Town] I Shunchang Western Town  (Read 144 times)

gecimjsq89

• Mithril
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
. [Fujian Shunchang Western Town] I Shunchang Western Town
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:24:45 pm »
Many provinces in China in 2010 floods debris flows
. [Luding County, Sichuan tide town] Luding County, Sichuan town tide tide Lake (Tuo upstream) water level almost equal to the street, river rafting with trees and other objects. I just go to the shore looked less than 50cm on the Tuo River water flooded the streets of. Saw lower street shops are busy handling the goods. Usually ships docked at the shore soon as the water level diffuse on streets, roads leading to Luzhou trunk bridge was flooded because of the interruption. Parts of the low-lying riverside building is already flooded. At this point I see the water level is still rising fast, I do not know when you can spend a peak, very worried. (News from: Tencent friends Luzhou evening twilight)
. [Sichuan Qionglai Yang Ann] I was in Sichuan Qionglai sheep Ann. Where we are flooded. Actually one morning a few meters of water on the rise. I also told them not to run out of the handle electromechanical keep, otherwise, the final good contact outside. (News from: Tencent friends Panzhihua mango forest)
. [Sichuan Quxian County sanhuizhen] I was in Sichuan Quxian people flood the home, I was out all worried to death, my family lived beside the river, home to three-storey building was flooded, government leaders hope we can have more to go Go Drainage look, floods too ruthless, hope people love. (News from: Tencent Fuzhou friends _. Black \ Ceremony turnip)
. [Dandong City, Liaoning wulongbei town wulongbei Village] Zhen'an District wulongbei town five Longbeicun many bridges washed away by water,Ugg Boots, communications interruption, isolated farmland damaged by the floods, the original four existing 100-meter wide river,Ugg Boots, can not tell where is the road. (News from: Tencent friends to win)
. [Shaanxi to Gordon County Town Lotus Taiwan Village] my home town in Shaanxi Shangnan Hunan lotus Taiwan village, in front of our house is a Dan rivers, that this year we suffered one of the biggest in 50 years floods than 98-year flood is even larger, where we have a lot of things other people's houses have been washed away, our house be far enough away from the Dan River, the water have risen in front of our house,ugg boots sale uk, our house soon collapse than I live in low-lying areas have been flooded. (News from: Tencent friends fendou)
. [Lincang Yun County sentinel Jiecun] My home in the town of Lincang Yunxian MAOLAN whistle Jiecun bifurcated Qing village groups, the whole village to live in a large hillside, because two years ago that a strong rain will pull a large village a hole, according to this year's rainfall of view, I think the Government should have prepared in advance or forecasts, or it will cause destruction of the village! I hope the Government to give care! (News from: Tencent friends less money Mi Love)
. [Hubei Wuxue I Chuan Zhen] I Hubei Wuxue I Chuan Zhen, Chu Road in our house on the edge of a large rain, I was born until now have never seen so much rain, the water and the dam has its flat, some houses have been washed across. (News from: Tencent friends Hsiao Ke Ding)
. [Henan Xichuan Jingziguan] My family is Jingziguan Xichuan County, Henan Province, the. 24th flood rushed into the village, my house was also washed out. I heard several nearby villages have also suffered heavy losses. (News from: Tencent friends why)
. [Jianli County, Hubei Tsugeki Township] I Tsugeki Jianli County, Hubei Township, home to only the elderly and children, my husband and I are on the outside, and now have all been flooded road, away from the street, there are 8 mile, no food to eat at home , the elderly and children how to be able to stand ah, extreme want them to take over, but the road was blocked, the place has been flooded before the ferry, in case of flooding across the dam will control. (Tencent friends Zhengzhou Security ah min)
. [County of Shaanxi Province complete home Wan] My family is too Ji County, Shaanxi Province Wan complete home town, and our house is surrounded by debris, mud has continued in the fall, my family has been mud washed once , and now look at my family's mud house for 30 years, a good heart is concerned, the home only 60 years old and three children. (Tencent friends sunlight)
. [Banan District, Chongqing Yudong Town] Banan District, Chongqing Yudong Town, floods occur, very serious. There are many houses were flooded and witnessed. (Tencent Chongqing netizens belated love)
. [Chongqing Tongnan] Tongnan upstream has been flooded, flooded the town of Bai Zi across town, the big downstream Beach, Long damiaocun, Shen Xiangjiaba all flooded. (Tencent friends turned D distance)
. [Hubei Jianli] I was in Jianli County, Hubei, here is rice aquaculture county, which two days listening to people talk about a lot of family farmland was flooded and caused serious damage. We hope a lot of attention to those reported in a small place, especially in rural areas! (Thousands of Baidu Tencent users Dongguan)
. [Yichang, Hubei Gong River] I Yiling District of Yichang City, Hubei cross the river fog Gong River, where we flood the house down, can not live, no electricity, no cell phone signal, all confiscated crops, is already the three days, but fortunately, people all right, but there is no place to live, much-needed support. (Tencent friends Zhang)
. [Jiangxi Shangrao Poyang] Shangrao, Jiangxi Poyang I am, today, after a morning of rain, we have begun the reservoir near the town of leakage, although pause the afternoon rain, but now the next up. Tonight has been with the rain tomorrow, hoping someone concerned about our situation here. (Tencent friends casually)
. [Fujian Shunchang Western Town] I Shunchang Western Town,Ugg Boots Outlet, and our annual floods,ugg boots sale, hope the relevant departments to solve problems. We have become victims of the old, even under the 23 days of rain must be prepared to move. To know the field's harvest but an entire rural people rely on. (Tencent friends Buddhism. Edge)
. [Enshi City, Long Tsubosato] Enshi Jianshi County Long Tsubosato Willows due to coal mining became gob, because the heavy rain hit make gobs of villagers houses collapsed, cracks, inside holes. will be uninhabitable. (Tencent friends Sambo)
. [Guizhou Cengong flat teeth Village] Guizhou Province Cengong Kay Luo Jia Wan Village township level dental group where if you encounter heavy rainfall will be very dangerous! 1998 flood, when the entire mountain behind the stockade (prone to landslides that gravel structure) appeared across the Mid-big crack, so that people panic. Catastrophic climate multiple times now, I am afraid to encounter risks. If the landslide, not only the stockade might be buried, and will form a lake, on the upper reaches of the stockade constitute a threat to the downstream stockade greater threat. I hope the relevant departments attention. (Tencent Guiyang friends just purple pigeon)
. [Pingxiang] I Pingxiang, Jiangxi, and this year's floods in the last 50 years may be the hardest hit, many of the villagers were hit, collapsed houses, fish ponds dike, field crops flooded. (Tencent users a blue leaf)
. [Guangxi Cenxi Daye Town] I Cenxi cause of the town, we have here a people 7 people. Ancestors passed down tile-roofed house in the first few days of the flood collapsed, only a tent, others would be nothing. (Tencent netizens China Wuzhou Dragon)
. [Ji'an City, Jiangxi Xiajiang Pakistan Qiu small town Kimura] Gan riverside village by the flood waters around it a few days, waiting for rescue. Just yesterday the flood has gone up high, and now two meters tall, the layer of the fundamental building uninhabitable, the villagers are in the upstairs living for several days. Water shortage will go on like this dish. Hope the relevant departments attention. (Tencent friends Xinyu City Fireworks)
. [Fengcheng, Jiangxi province Zhang Zhen Duan Upper Village] Duan Jiang village on the village / Man Ka / Ka Ying / Alex village / Lei Ka / Shaw Village / Chenjia so villages. Situations: low-lying, there are more than a dozen villages in the surrounding population of approximately one million people, the water has entered the house in about 0.5 meters, all farmers, and the sick and elderly, the rain still kept underground, water is still in constant long rise. (Tencent friends Yanhuang imprint)
. [Kaneda Township Anfu County Zhe Tian] Now listen to at home, we have also started to rip the reservoir up. Now take advantage of the disaster has not happened much before the local government is not also supposed to take some appropriate measures? (Tencent friends gnaw shaped porphyrin Zhi Yong)
相关的主题文章:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter